Resources & Tools
This page is for listing tools and resources that I feel may be useful or that I personally use often. This is not a complete list and will be added to over time. Most but not all of these resources are free.
- United States license plate designs and serial formats - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
- Category:Lists of cars - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
- License Plate & VIN Lookup -Wikipedia - https://www.faxvin.com/license...
- Identify all websites that might belong to the same owner - SpyOnWeb - https://spyonweb.com/
- Web statistics and analysis - ClearWebStats - https://www.clearwebstats.com/
Privacy & Security
- Privacy tools & Guides - PrivacyTools - https://www.privacytools.io/
All In One
Websites with a collection of resources and tools all in one place.
- The Ultimate OSINT Collection - https://start.me/p/DPYPMz/the-...
- V3nari Bookmarks - https://start.me/p/1kxyw9/v3na...
- OSINT Link - https://osint.link/
- A free and open source tool for data visualization - RAWGraphs - https://www.rawgraphs.io/
- Map Visualization - Google MyMaps - http://mymaps.google.com/
- Tracking America's unsolved homicides - Murder Accountability Project - https://www.murderdata.org/
- Missing Children that have been reported to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - MissingAlert - https://www.missingalert.com/
- Universal site for decrypting coded messages, cheating on word games, solving puzzles, geocaches etc - Dcode - https://www.dcode.fr/
- Web app offering modular conversion, encoding and encryption online - Cryptii - https://cryptii.com/
- This tool is designed to solve a wide variety of codes and ciphers (currently 255 supported variations) - Cache Sleuth Multi Decoder - https://www.cachesleuth.com/mu...
- Free tools and resources helping you solve CTFs, ciphers, logic puzzles and room escape games - Boxentriq - https://www.boxentriq.com/